Black bean salad with vegetables, greenery and soya cheese
Recipe – black bean salad with vegetables, greenery and soya cheese
Ingredients per serving:
- 140 g Just Nature black beans
- 10 g spinach
- 50 g soya cheese (cut in cubes)
- 50 g sweat peas
- 50 g mini corn
- 20 g shallot onion
- 10 g spring onion
- 5 g cilantro
- 15 g olive oil
- 2 g coumarin
- 2 g salt
- 2 g micro greenery
- Approximately 4-8 hours before boiling, soak the beans in cold water.
- Boil the beans on low heat until ready. Add salt before boiling is finished. Pour off the excess water and let it cool off.
- Cut the shallot onions and sear the in olive oil, then add sweat peas and mini corn. Chop up the spring onions and cilantro. Mix all salad ingredients (except soya cheese), add salt, coumarin and olive oil.
- To finish up, add soya cheese cubes and decorate with greenery.