Classics in a new light – truffle humus
Truffle humus will be an excellent addition to a snack plate served with toasts, crackers, bread, vegetables, cheese and other treats. Prepared using the truffle spices mix, it will surprise even the most demanding of taste buds. Sabatino offers an easy recipe for preparing truffle humus.
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups of canned turkish peas
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cups of tahini or sesame paste
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of water or liquid from turkish peas
- 2 teaspoons of Sabatino truffle spices mix + for garnishing
Preparing. Put the turkish peas in a powerful blender together with all the other ingredients, except for the water, and blend into a creamy mass. Gradually add the liquid to make the mass more homogeneous. If required, add more liquid and spices. Truffle humus can be stored in the fridge for one week.
Place the humus into a container, sprinkle the truffle spices over, mix and serve with crackers, vegetables, chips or other snacks.